Sunday, March 13, 2016

french toast & marshmallow clouds

This week my days were titled A and B
Mornings were raisin toast and face painting
Machines controlled my movement from 7-9pm: 3 days muscular, 5 days cardio, 7 days of checking the mirror for that unrealistic distorted sort of improvement created by the robots who made those machines
I typed the letters I thought I saw and got it wrong
I read the same page 3 times no 4 because the words were only words the first 3 times

But by the 4th

The 4th was when the words turned into sounds and colors
And by the 4th time refreshing the page, I got the letters right
And I ate french toast this morning instead of raisin
And I forgot to wear makeup
And at 7:30 I pressed the red button and went outside
I looked at myself instead of the reflection my mind, not not my mind, my wannabe, that girl, it girl, 200+ likes girl mind sees
I skipped school today to replace white boards and blue markers with blue skies and marshmallow clouds
And next week my days will be titled french toast and marshmallow clouds instead of A and B

6 comments:

  1. "I skipped school today to replace white boards and blue markers with blue skies and marshmallow clouds
    And next week my days will be titled french toast and marshmallow clouds instead of A and B"

    Yesssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. "This week my days were titled A and B
    Mornings were raisin toast and face painting
    Machines controlled my movement from 7-9pm: 3 days muscular, 5 days cardio, 7 days of checking the mirror for that unrealistic distorted sort of improvement created by the robots who made those machines"

    i just quoted like half of it. thats how good it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first line and the last line. so good.

    ReplyDelete